Weird error when trying to create repo

Hello! I’m getting this error when trying to make a repository using rclone (webdav) on icedrive cloud storage:

rclone: 2021/05/26 18:03:00 Failed to create file system for "icedrive:/backup": read metadata failed: EOF Fatal: create repository at rclone:icedrive:/backup failed: error talking HTTP to rclone: Get "http://localhost/file-5577006791947779410": unexpected EOF

It also sometimes says

Fatal: create repository at rclone:icedrive:/backup failed: Fatal: config file already exists

even though the folder is completely empty. I’ve checked and refreshed it multiple times.

I believe it is the cloud provider causing the issue

Were you able to solve this or is just a thing that can’t be solved?

I’m facing this same issue (trying to setup a repo in OneDrive).

@Cardosaum I couldn’t solve it. No idea whats going on :confused:

Icedrive is becoming a pain for me too.

My restic backups were fine, and now, for the past week, this is what I get:

Load(<key/ff9723da46>, 0, 0) returned error, retrying after 720.254544ms: <key/ff9723da46> does not exist

I don’t have any problems with Koofr Cloud. The problem is with Icedrive.

Can you use some other client and look what files (if any) there are in the keys directory?

It’s an Icedrive issue. They fixed it, and now it’s broken again.

This is their latest error, as of today, when doing “rclone ls icedrive:” (I’m using rclone as front end to restic)

rclone ls icedrive:  :heavy_check_mark:
2022/08/31 10:50:15 ERROR : : error listing: couldn’t list files: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error.: Predis\Response\ServerException: 500 Internal Server Error
2022/08/31 10:50:15 Failed to ls with 2 errors: last error was: couldn’t list files: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error.: Predis\Response\ServerException: 500 Internal Server Error

Time to change to another storage provider then, I take it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed!
koofr.net works perfectly! And it’s directly supported by rclone.

I also had corrupted files on Icedrive. Time to dump it or use it for non critical (temp) data.
Looking at pcloud as an alternate!

1 Like